The Glenlee Blended Scotch
Named in honour of the Glenlee, one of ten steel sailing ships commissioned by Archibald Sterling & Co. In 1922, she was purchased by the Spanish Navy and turned into a training vessel. By the 1980s, she was left completely forgotten in Seville Harbour, only to be re-discovered and rescued from dereliction by the Clyde Maritime Trust in 1992. Today she stands fully restored, on the Clyde, right next to the Riverside Museum at Glasgow Harbour, and is now a museum ship known as The Tall Ship.
This is malty, with soft spices on the nose. An aromatic and creamy dram.
Click HERE to view our whisky tasting guide.